In addition to the use of personal informal information, storage and/or tracking technologies described in this policy, such third party affiliate service providers may use certain tracking technology, such as deep linking or device fingerprinting to leverage and improve functionality across sites and apps and to better understand who visits the Website and the frequency and interval of such visits. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with the Website and accessing the Website. Craft & Root LLC is not responsible for the content of linked sites.
A. Personal Information We May Obtain or Have Obtained
We may collect personal information such as email and other contact information of yours to assist in the provision and marketing of our services and to keep you informed of possible products or services available from us.
We will not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered;
- in other ways described in this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- as required by law, or in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce our Terms of Service; or
- as necessary to maintain, safeguard and preserve all the rights and property of Craft & Root.
B. Information We Collect Automatically
We and our third-party partners use this data for a variety of purposes including: to diagnose problems with our servers and software, to administer the Website, to gather demographic information and to target advertising to you on the Website and elsewhere online. The Usage Data we collect is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you as a specific and identifiable person, we will treat it as personal data.
C. EU personal data Request
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have the right to: (1) request access to your personal data and rectification of inaccurate personal data; (2) request erasure of your personal data; (3) request restrictions on the processing of your personal data; (4) object to processing your personal data; and/or (5) the right to data portability (“collectively, “Requests”). We can only process Requests from a user whose identity has been verified. To verify your identity, please provide your email address when you make a request. You can submit a Request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and stating, “I am an EU resident and would like to exercise my individual rights” and specifying your Request. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
D. Retaining, Modifying and Deleting Your personal data; Unsubscribing
You may access the information we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using email@example.com. If you would like to update, correct, modify or delete from our database any personal data you previously submitted to us, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain your personal data for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Similarly, you may opt-out from any electronic communications from us by sending us a written request to email@example.com.
We may use tracking technologies, such as cookies and local storage.
1. Cookies and Local Storage
Our Services may use the following types of cookies for the purposes set out below:
Category of Use: Functionality Cookies
Category of Use: Analytics and Performance Cookies
Purpose: We may use analytics and performance cookies to measure site growth, understand behavior patterns, and any difficulties with the site at an aggregate level. We use this data to create better content and experience for our visitors and users through site improvements and updates.
2. Third Party Services and Cookies
F. Sensitive personal data
Subject to the following paragraph, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal data as this term is defined under applicable data protection and privacy laws (for example, social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Website or otherwise to us.
The information and data of yours that you enter into our website will be accessible to and stored by us. This may include your name, email address or other contact information, and any correspondence your transmit through the Website.
G. Information Sharing Practices
(1) Generally. We share Non-personal data, including Usage Data, de-identified personal data and aggregated user statistics, with third parties in our discretion. We share User Information, including personal data, such as name and email address, as otherwise described in this Policy, and under the following circumstances:
(2) Service Providers. From time to time, we enter into relationships with third parties who provide services to us (for example, analytics companies data management and storage services).